How to vote!!!!

I hope everyone got their CD's thank you for everyone's participation.

The voting will be done by sending me an email,

brookepehrsonphotography@yahoo.com

put the letter that is by each kid and age range your voting for in your e-mail.

Only one vote per person per day will be allowed.
Parents, friends, grandparents, neighbors are allowed to vote, but only once a day. Send in your votes!
If you have two or more kids in the contest you are allowed to vote for each of your kids, but only once for each kid for the day.

1st place winner will receive, a gift certificate to Build-a-Bear work shop of $25, plus two tickets to San Juan Theater, and a free sitting for your next photo shoot (kids only).

There will be a 1-3 and 4-6 age group prizes.



Sunday, June 27, 2010

{one incredible girl}

So as you all know I have a little red head, I am dreaming that aysia will turn out to be as beautiful as this one which I know that I she will because I mean look at aysia. But Elsha, I was convinced that San Juan County was the only one with all the cute girls but my mind was changed. Isn't Elsha amazing, and you can just tell that she is a good girl. It was my pleasure to get to do her pictures.


Elsha.....here a ya go
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment